Go Swim: Water Running with Barbara Hummel
New Release! A safer, smarter way to take your training to the next level. Discover how water running has helped multisport athletes increase their endurance, power and speed. Eco-Packaged.
Here's a safer, smarter way to take your training to the next level.
- Discover 16 different "strides" that look and feel remarkably similar to running on the roads - except for the pounding.
- Learn how to combine these strides to simulate any kind of running workout (fartlek, hill repeats, long slow distance, speedwork, and EZ recovery).
- Find a way to get in a tough yet refreshing workout when it's too hot, too cold, too icy, or too humid for outdoor running to be safe or pleasant.
- Train with more intensity, more often, getting in an additional "running" workout each week or getting in more long "runs" prior to a marathon or distance event, with virtually no risk of injury.
- Learn water strides that help your muscles recover from long hours on the bike or on the roads.
No reviews yet.
Write a Review