Peanut Butter - Banana - Berry Sundae Smoothie: Endurance Recovery Smoothie
Recovering Nice and Smoothily!
Here’s that craving curbing, energy blast of a smoothie we were talking about. It’s an amazingly efficient way to get essential nutrients back into your body so you can recover and train at your best.
The Sundae Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful frozen berries BE SURE TO FREEZE YOUR FRUIT FIRST! Eliminates need for ice that dilutes the tastiness!
- 1 cup yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Unsweetened chocolate powder to taste
- Honey to taste
- BONUS INGREDIENT - Boost with drop or two of high grade antioxidative supplement. You need to do all you can nutritionally to repair the oxidative stress on your cells. (We recommend DDR Prime by doTERRA. It’s a certified therapeutic grade blend of all natural essential oils.)
- Blend in blender until smooth and enjoy!